Web Developer Boot Camp
|Duration: 6-10 days minimum.|
|Participants: Anyone with an interest in and an aptitude for being a Web programmer.|
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Construct Servlets, JSPs, Struts, and JSF (Java Server Faces), and use one of these architectures when developing a web application.
- Understand how a Web Server processes an application and configures the server, XML, CLASSPATH, etc.
- A series of modules provides the participant with all the tools necessary to begin a career as a Web developer. At the end of this series of modules, participants can program moderately difficult programs and integrate them with the rest of the system. Graduates of this program are an asset to any work team.
- The first module in this series covers the basics. The next three modules show the student how to expand on the knowledge acquired and move into web development. The focus then turns to more advanced courses and other programming languages used in web development.
- For example, the modules can include the following in your curriculum:
Other courses for participants used in Web development are:
|Prerequisites: Limited or no previous experience is assumed. We recommend that each student in the class have a similar background.|
|Format: Lecture and hands-on computer workshops.|