Web Developer "Boot Camp"
We offer customized boot camp training for Web Developers who will be working in the corporate world. Our instructors have years of experience designing, developing, and implementing corporate web sites. Courses include:
- Server side: Java, Java servlets, JSPs, Struts, Tiles, JSFs, JDBC, XML, XSL, XSLT, Database connections, batch files, etc.
- Web page design, development, and support tools and IDEs
- Windows, DOS, Unix, Scripts
- Web Servers: Apache TomCat, WebSphere, others
- For reskilling boot camps, we especially focus on mainframe vs web and Object Oriented differences, and the transition from structured programming to OO Programming
Mainframe Developer "Boot Camp"
We are mainframe programming boot camp specialists. Our boot camps present a client-customized curriculum of courses such as:
- COBOL or PL/I
- Computer Fundamentals
- Processing Logic and Design Tools
- Data and File Management
- Databases: DB2, IMS DB, and/or Oracle
- Transaction Processing: CICS or IMS TM
- JCL, Utilities, SyncSort, OS/390, or z/OS
- TSO and/or CMS
- REXX, CLISTs, TSO Dialog
- Tools, such as File-AID, CompareX, Abend-AID,
InterTest, Xpediter, SDF, etc.
- Testing and Test Plans
- Certification and Cutting to Production
- Client Standards and Guidelines
We customize our curriculum to your needs and time constraints. We work with your instructors, if you plan on using your own staff.
Our instructors pace the training and present workshops based on students' experience and background. Students in our boot camp programs have many different backgrounds, ranging from those who have worked for many years in non-computer positions on the business side to IS college graduates and experienced programmers switching to a new area of expertise.
In addition to class exercises and discussion, our workshops range from specific key-stroke exercises, through loosely-structured workshops that take about one-half to one hour, to comprehensive case studies that can take days or weeks to complete.
Contact Us for More Information:
Call us at 212-730-5245 or 561-742-4155, or, if you prefer, email us to receive more information. We are pleased to customize courses and develop new courses to meet your needs.
Boot Camp List
Curriculum Topics List